May 11, 2011
2 lines... Medic pregnancy kit... YAHOO!!! I'm pregnant! So happy when I saw those lines and honestly can't believe it at first, even my husband. He said, "I-confirm muna natin sa doctor bago natin sabihin sa pamilya natin!".
May 12, 2011
My first OB-gyne check up at PCMC (children's hospital) with Dra. Martinez. Was recommended by my very good friend Mrs. Claire Sambilay-Peralta. 5weeks pregnant... 76 beats per minute... started drinking Folic Acid and drinking Anmum Materna... Wow! Preggy na nga ako! Umiinom na ako ng Anmum Materna! =)
May 19, 2011
Ultrasound again as per my doctor to check improvement of our baby's heartbeat... 7wks... 125 beats per minute... =) continue drinking folic acid and anmum... was given a GO SIGNAL from our doctor to travel...
May 25, 2011
Right side hip feeling 'ngawit'...
June 04, 2011
Had light brown discharge...
June 05, 2011
Had brown discharge...
June 08, 2011
Had spotting... Not a regular spotting... Red spotting... Was really scared and cried to my husband... Worried... Called in at work for Emergency Leave... Rested... Observed...
June 09, 2011
Had spotting again... Very worried already... Decided to go to PCMC for emergency check up and there it was, our baby didn't survive... no heartbeat... still 7wks, na dapat 9wks na...
I was given a med for contraction para na D&C ako... Felt the pain at night... sobrang sakit! Ganun pala ang contraction, ang labor pain... Tried to go to PCMC but wasn't able to tolerate the pain so my husband and I decided to go to Medical City since that's the nearest hospital.
June 10, 2011
Dra. Arsenia Velasquez-Cruz did the procedure early morning. They gave me anesthesia thru my spinal, epidural yata yun. Grabe sa sakit! I think nakadagdag din ang takot ko. Was brought to my room around 4 am. There I found my husband waiting for me, half asleep.
Wala na nga ang baby namin... Masakit pala... Was discharged the following day after lunch... continue home care with antibiotic and bedrest... no strenuous activity... Follow up check up on Saturday... As soon as I went out of my hospital room I felt the sadness again... Going home from the hospital WITHOUT our baby...
But then again, I felt ok, I felt relieved after my husband buried our little angel beside my father-in-law's grave...
We know GOD has a plan for us... HE has a reason why it happened to us... we offered our little angel to HIM... We're happy 'coz our angel is now happy with Daddy Mario, Lolo Ben and Lolo Maning...
Baby, just be happy with your lolo's... Daddy and Mommy are now ok... We miss you and we love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment