Wednesday, January 18, 2012

jobless pa din...

It's been exactly 4 months 18 days since I lost my job or should I say our department was outsourced by Philippine Airlines Management...

Kaliwa't kanan naman ang interview's ko in fairness but then again no work pa din... Haaaayyyy.... Oh well, ganun talaga eh... I'm thinking na lang na GOD is still looking for the best job for me. Sa totoo lang yesterday when I checked our bank balance parang gusto ko ng maiyak 'coz it's really going zero soon... As in puro palabas ang pera namin and walang pumapasok. Hindi kami nakakapag deposit kahit konti. Obviously I'm worried already and it's going to be February soon meaning we need to pay for the rent again. But GOD knows I am trying not to worry too much and I am lifting it up to HIM.

I think I didn't make it to CPK (California Pizza Kitchen). =(   They haven't called or texted me since Monday if I'll be interviewed by their Area Manager.

Hopefully my interview on Friday will be positive...

HELP ME GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment